Friday, August 21, 2009

New Abstract: "Jumpin' East of Java"




A new Abstract image that I created earlier this week. This one is called "Jumpin' East of Java" after the Brian Setzer song and I think embodies the spirit of the 1950s! I've been wanting to do a googie themed abstract for a while now and my brother Scotty was looking to see one from me so... I finally got around to it and I've got three different versions here but only one of them is up for sale as a print on ImageKind.com and you can go to there and purchase a copy if you like cause here's the link:

http://www.imagekind.com/showartwork.aspx?IMID=1594b6d8-4c9c-452b-842c-7e71fbce4f25

Enjoy and hope you having a great summer!
See you next posting.
MC

2 comments:

Baby Indie said...

Wonderful! Reminds me of a little of the 40s & 50s work of Jim Flora

Mike Cressy said...

Jim Flora has been an influence on me for a long time! Great stuff he did back in the day!