Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A new, promising, start!


Hi,
Over the last 6 months I've had a very tragic experience and hope the future holds well. With that I start a new life as being single once again. My hope is to make new friends, keep old friends and to be as successful as an artist can be while holding true to my thoughts and belief in seeking truth without offending those who don't deserve to be offended. I've worked very hard at being an artist my whole life and have made a good living as an artist. I try to give back when I can and help others. This coming year will be a refocusing on my career and new friends. So I invite you to become my friend in hopes that we can be mutually successful through sharing of information and most importantly through art.
Be well, have a good holiday season and let's bring forth a new era.

No comments: