Sunday, April 8, 2012

Santa Monica Pier, from my recent L.A. trip.






Even though it was a quick 48 hours, I had a blast in Los Angeles for the SILA Illustration West 50 art show. I took a break for a few hours for myself and headed over to Apple Pan for a hickory burger and then quickly down to Santa Monica to look through my favorite book store in that part of the world "Hennessy and Ingals" art and architecture books. Many I hadn't seen in person. Then I drove a short distance to the Santa Monica pier. What fun that was. I had not been there in such a long time. Anyway, here are some pix from that part of the trip. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

-MC

1 comment:

Cheap flights to Los Angeles said...

Through the years, a man peoples a space with images of provinces, kingdoms, mountains, bays, ships, islands, fishes, rooms, tools, stars, horses and people. Shortly before his death, he discovers that the patient labyrinth of lines traces the image of his own face.