Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My NEW interview is up!


I did an art interview with Rasmus Rasmuson on his website "Another Passion" and here's the link for you to read the whole thing... actually it's not very long so... no pain.
Check it out and let me know what you think....

http://www.anotherpassion.com/2010/interview/mike-cressy-illustrator-creator-of-creatures/

INTRO...

"Originally from Michigan, Mike Cressy worked, first in animation and later as an illustrator in Los Angeles before coming up north to Seattle. He has a knack for characters and strange creatures, has illustrated several children’s books and created artwork for numerous games, covers and logos. When I met Mike, his demeanor struck me both as that of a big, playful kid and a wise, experienced artist. He laughs a lot and uses his hands when he talks, which is something that comes easily to Mike.
I asked him about his work and personal projects, from his book of abstracts to the graphic novel he’s been working on. He answered with insight and enthusiasm."


Cheers,
Mike

No comments: