Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last Doodles from the grind for a while...






Since I don't have a grind to go to every day for the rest of summer, there will be no more Doodle postings for that time period. However, once Autumn gets rolling I could be gainfully employed again and the Doodles will start once again.
But don't fret! Come the Fall, I will be publishing a book of my doodles called "The Doodle Book", which will be available on Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble and all book sellers nation wide! I'll sure to be posting more about this as we get closer to publication. So be in the look out for it!
In the mean time I will be posting several times a week. Mostly new Abstracts and occational updates about my Graphic Novel, which I am still working on feverishly! So stay tuned and start enjoying the great summer of 2009!! Wha-Hoo!!!

No comments: