Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Soda Break!



Here's a blast from the past. This summer I'm workin' my butt off at MS and taking longer every day with the commute. That along with wanting to go kayak every other day and ride my bike for exercise,... not to mention walking around Green Lake when I get the chance. That leaves little time to work on new paintings, however I have been hard at work on the art for my graphic novel and I'm almost done with the first portion of it. I've detailed about 65 pages of art since March and will start the new batch this next week. This graphic novel is going to take some time to finish and it will be a long story. I'll try to post relavant postings without giving away too much of the plot throughout the year to come. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Talk about digressing.
The art I've posted today is from the Apprentice PC download. It's an add in the game. I worked on this for Big Top Games 3 years ago.
Come back for more blasts from the past this summer!!

No comments: