Saturday, April 20, 2024

Get your ticket to INK TOWN!

 My NEW Art Book, available on Amazon now. 

As an artist I tend to draw everywhere I go. Buses, cars, trains, planes, coffee houses, restaurants, etc. Annoying everyone that I have a relationship with. But it did help me constantly to work out ideas for working in the game biz, picture book biz and to amuse friends and strangers. I love drawing and can draw all day.

This book is filled with a simpler style then I do when I'm doodling or working on concepts for work. Many of them are funny and some are sad. (but not many)
I think you'll get a lot of fun from this book for years and years. With some of these drawings that may become actual stories. Or you can make up your own stories based on one or more of these drawings. Either way it's a great book for you, your family or your friends. And maybe a few strangers. Get your copy today!



No comments: